Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TAG?!?


Okay so I just got "tagged" by Sharilyn to go to my sixth folder and the sixth picture on my computer. This is it. Oren on that oh so glorious day of graduation from BYU. This day was a ton of fun. We went to his ceremony and cheered, even though they told us not to-we're such rule breakers, then we scurried over to Dee and Gays house where we had an AWESOME BBQ. I was actually just telling Oren I want to have a BBQ like that again soon it was great with tons of food and family to celebrate. It was a great day. We like this picture because it has the Y on the building, the BYU sign, and the Y on the mountain. Pretty neat huh?!?

2 comments:

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

we do need to have a bbq like that again, mmm I can taste the brats

Unknown said...

Hey I just found your blog following your moms! Your kids are so big! You look so happy! I loved looking through and seeing all the pics ans seeing what your up to!
Love
Aunt J