Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkins

Cool guttin a punkin

"ya I still don't like the guts.  Their slimey."

Okay so I love this one of Cal and dad.  I was telling Lu and Ziz to smile, and here are the boys peeking in between for their ten minutes of fame!

Yes that is a fly paper above my head.  Yes it IS gone now.   And yes it was needed this summer.  The first day we put it up I almost took a picture after 24 hrs.  I started to count the little friends while eating breakfast.  I stopped at over 130!!! OH...and that was only 1 of 3 that were in our kitchen and living room!


I love that Cal can never have a straight face!
Hewe are carving our punkins.  Well, mom and dad did most of the carving, but we had lots of fun!  Ziz had a bottle, Cal had a vampire face, Lulu had a girl face with beautiful lips and eyelashes, dad had a face that looked like Isabelle (because she now has four teeth =), and mine was a ring because Lulu said I had to have something like a girl, but not the same as hers.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I love it! we totally forgot to take our annual family picture in front of the carved greatness...probably because Kiara was freaking out and tired. I love the ring...so fancy!