Saturday, October 30, 2010

So here is how Halloween night started.... We trick or treated at the park where some businesses had set up and as we were getting into the van we saw lightning, heard thunder, and saw a WALL of black coming toward us.  As soon as we were all in the van it started to hail like CRAZY!!!  I was driving 30 mph and could barely see in front of me. Oren was sitting next to me and i could barely hear him shouting.  The video is when it had mostly stopped when we remembered we could take video with the camera.  The kids thought it was hilarious, I was just glad that we were in the van =)
Fireman Calvin-oh yeah he wants to be a fireman when he grows up.

Princess Lulu-she already believes she is one.

Oh yeah, she wanted to be a "masked princess"-she thought she might shake things up a bit.

Cutest Tinkerbell ever!-until she turned into Stinkerbell.  Oren says his nostrils are still burning, and thats saying something for someone who is fairly accustomed to smelling....stuff....

This was about 1/2 hour after the hail.  It was an AWESOME double rainbow.  I was glad when driving down a smaller road and I was one out of like 10 drivers taking a picture!  Seriously EVERY person we saw pulled over at one point and most had a camera in hand.  It rocked!

This is the end result.  My camera definitely did not catch how beautiful it was, but here it is after the storm cleared out.  I love where I live!  There is not 1 apt. complex in view!  

If babies could talk I'm sure this one would be saying that Halloween is her new favorite holiday!

Cute kids ready to pack it in for the night and head home.

2 comments:

Anna Neilson said...

you all look adorable in your costumes!! It makes me wish that we could have actually gone trick or treating ourselves. Next year, hell or high water, we are going!! I like how lulu is getting a little crazy this year with her mask!!lol

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Holy Hail! That is insane....glad that trick cleared up so you could go get some treats! Brakken thinks Calvin's fireman costume is sooo cool and thought the girls looked nice hehe. BTW Isabelle still looks like a perfect chunk a lunk to me